ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in CEE and EMEA regions.
We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science and new technologies and help them to attract the best talents from the market.
Currently, we are working with one of the most innovative Polish companies, which is looking for
Medical Director of Clinical Trials /Early Phases
Location: Warsaw, Poland
This is a perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join a young and innovative, yet prestigious Drug Discovery Company. The perfect candidate, is an accomplished person with a medical degree, who will be responsible for planning, implementing and supervising clinical research in a Company, which develops ground-breaking therapies in oncology.
• Creating and developing infrastructure, processes and procedures necessary for planning, preparing and conducting clinical research
• Responsibility for the whole course of research: efficient, qualitative, punctual, compliant with GCP (and other, legally binging) regulations
• Coordinating works done by external subcontractors, who carry out tasks connected to clinical research: CROs, external laboratories and others
• Preparation and supervision over the process of creating documentation of the clinical research, archiving the documents
• Selection of the clinical research sites, cooperation with CROs, researchers or institutions during the phase of preparation and conducting Company’s clinical research
• Cooperation with the Company’s Regulatory Department over preparing and submitting documents to domestic and international Regulatory Institutions
• Planning the logistics and the course of the clinical research – together with the researchers, other company employees and external partners
• Preparing and presenting reports of the progress of the clinical trials
• Performing tasks in compliance with domestic and international clinical trial quality assurance rules and systems
• University degree in Medical Sciences – MD (Medical Doctor)
• 5-10 years of experience in leading clinical trials in drug discovery/biotechnology/CRO – experience in early stages is preferred
• Experience in preparing development strategies for clinical research
• Knowledge of R&D processes in innovative drug discovery (drug development process)
• Ability of carrying out and supervising clinical trials independently
• Very good knowledge of clinical trial methodology and regulatory affairs in relation to formal GCP requirements
• Knowledge of Polish, European (EMA) and American (FDA) clinical trial regulations – a necessity
• Ability to work in cross-functional environment, and providing support from scientific and business sides
• Fluency in English
- unique on Polish market role in terms of early clinical phases
- building from the scratch the clinical team
- very friendly, vibrant and start-up atmosphere
- market salary package + option for shares
We would be happy to discuss with you this opportunity. Let us know you are interested by sending us your CV by clicking Apply button.