ExecMind is a boutique Executive Search firm based in Poland operating in Europe.
We are proud to work with prestigious companies in Life Science and new technologies and help them to attract the best talents from the market.
Currently, we are looking for talented and experienced individuals for one of the most prestigious and fast developing biotechnology firm in Poland and CEE region for the role of:
Organic Chemist in Drug Discovery
Location: Krakow, Poland
We are working together with one of the biggest and most innovative biotech companies in CEE Region. Our client’s R&D team is expanding and the company is looking for experienced Scientists from all over the world to cover many research topics. This is the greatest chance to join them and take part in some world-changing and ground-breaking projects.
The perfect candidate for the position is a motivated, experienced individual, highly skilled in organic synthesis, for the purposes of drug discovery. You need to have strong technical and problem-solving skills in Organic Chemistry. Some managerial or team leading experience will be a plus.
• The position involves hands-on bench chemistry and may include management and leadership responsibilities, providing an ample room for career advancement and growth
• Performing multi-stage syntheses on different scales for Drug Discovery projects
• Support in development of preclinical drug formulation
• Cooperation with Medicinal Chemistry in optimization of lead molecules in Drug Discovery
• Working closely with other members of the Medicinal Chemistry Department
• PhD in Organic Chemistry (late-stage PhD students are welcome to apply as well)
• Several years of working experience in organic synthesis, acquired through research work in industry or academia
• Expert knowledge of modern methods of organic chemistry and synthesis
• Training and Experience in synthesis and working with small molecules
• Experience in working in Drug Discovery projects, in industry or academia
We can offer
• Challenging and rewarding work in a global drug discovery company based Poland in Central Europe
• The sense of building and expanding innovation idea
• Competitive salary within the Polish market
• Private medical healthcare, fitness cards, lunch vouchers
• Friendly work environment
• Real development and trainings within the great working environment
We would be happy to discuss with you these opportunities and your next career steps.